Monday, May 21, 2012

Ecosystems

The ecosystems of France are mid-latitude deciduous forest, mixed forest (deciduous and coniferous), chaparral, and highlands. The marine west coast climate brings the deciduous forest ecosystem to France because land is relatively flat and fertile. The highland ecosystem is a result of the Alps locates on the northeastern border of France. The Pyrenees mountains bring the mixed frost ecosystem  and the mediterranean climate of France brings the chaparral ecosystem with shrubs!

5 comments:

  1. thanks this helped a lot








    I would say if my friend wasn't playing free icream






































    please assassinate him

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! you helped me and my science project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You, this was very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you helped lot on my social studies project.

    ReplyDelete